Axis Bank Debit Card Customer Care Numbers
Axis Bank one of the leading private sector banks in India offers the wide range of financial services. It also has around 55,00 employees and a vast network of 3,000+ branches, 14,000+ ATMs, and 9 international offices. It provides 24*7 dedicated Axis Bank debit card customer care number for all banking or non-banking customers to address their concerns and queries related to the debit card. However, customers can contact the support team via phone, SMS, e-mail or postal address.
Axis Bank Debit Card Toll-Free Numbers
Debit card customers can contact 24*7 Toll-Free number - 1800 200 3344 to get an instant solution on debit card related queries. However, banking or non-banking customers can use given the toll-free number to register their complaints or ask general queries related debit card such as balance enquiry, card blocking, etc..,
|Debit Card enquiries||1800 209 5577, 1800 103 5757|
|Balance Enquiry:||18004195858, 1800 419 5959|
|Mini Statement:||1800 419 6969, 18004196868|
Axis Bank Debit Card SMS Service Number
Debit card holders can access Axis Bank customer care assistance by simply sending SMS request to 5676782 from the registered mobile number below are the few keywords or syntax for message request.
Lock <9 digit Cust ID>
|Request Type||SMS Message|
|Balance Enquiry||BAL [account-number]|
|Mini Statement||MINI [account-number]|
|Mobile App Download||MBANK|
|Nearest ATM||ATM [Pincode]|
|E-Statement||GREEN [Email Id]|
|Update Email ID||UPDATEM|
|New Cheque Book||CHQBK|
|Cheque Status Enquiry||CHQST [ 6 digit of Cheque No.]|
|Stop Cheque Request||STOPCHQ<6 digit of Cheque No.> <3 digit reason code> Reason Code 019 - Cheque Book lost 020 - Cheque Book mutilated 021 - Cheque Book was stolen 022 - Cheque forged 023 - Cheque lost 018 - Cheque Book not received 016 - Others 017 - Wrong amount spelled|
|Prepaid Mobile Recharge||MOBILE [ mobile number ] [ operator name ] [ amount ] [ last 6 digits of your axis bank acct no. ]|
|Prepaid DTH Recharge||DTH [ Customer ID ] [ operator name ] [ amount ] [ last 6 digits of your axis bank acct no.]|
|Prepaid Data Card Recharge||DATA [ Data card number ] [ operator ] [ amount ] [ last 6 digits of your axis bankacct no.]|
|Aadhar Linking with Account||Aadhaar [Aadhaar no.] AC [last 6 digits of AC no.]|
|Block Internet Banking||Lock [9 digit Cust ID]|
Axis Bank Debit Card Customer Care Email ID
Axis Bank customers can contact support team through email by submitting the online complaint form related to credit card queries or concerns available on the Axis Bank website. Credit cardholders must provide their registered Email-ID on the complaint form for sending emails. Axis Bank customers can also alternatively contact the grievance redressal officers by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Axis Bank Debit Card Lost Report
In case of loss/theft of the debit card, customers can report immediately by calling to 24*7 Axis Bank toll-free number. By registering complaint customers can avoid misuse or fraudulent transactions on the debit card.
For Debit Card Lost Report: 022-67987700
General Precautions for Healthy Banking
- Avoid using Debt card and Internet Banking on Public/Shared computers, Mobile devices and public places like Bus stops, Cafés, Libraries.
- Always Log out on Internet Banking portal. Clear history and close the browser when you have finished your online banking Transaction.
- Disable the 'AutoComplete' function within your browser
- Install firewall and anti-virus software to help detect and disable the malicious software. Keep them up to date form new threats.
- Change Internet Banking and Debit/Credit card password regularly.
- Always use the strong password with alphanumeric passwords and don't use generic passwords such as DOB, surnames, pet name etc and use different passwords for all accounts.
- Do not share account information with callers or telemarketers claiming to confirm or verify your account information.
- Always check and ensure SSL certificate for websites before proceeding online payment.
- Never respond to emails that ask personal information and immediately report bank regarding spam.