HDFC Bank Debit Card Customer Care Numbers
HDFC Bank Limited was founded in 1994 and is one of the leading private sectors banks in India with 80k+ employees, 4,715 branches and 12,260 ATM's. It has its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra and has a presence in Bahrain, Hong Kong, and Dubai. HDFC values their customer satisfaction and it offers 24*7 support to help with product information, complaint, grievances or suggestion. It has a dedicated team manning the HDFC Debit Card Customer Care Toll-free Number Service to address any customer grievances.
HDFC Debit Card Toll-Free Helpline Number
If the Debit card is lost/stolen, HDFC customers can report immediately by calling the 24*7 toll-free number and can avoid misuse or fraudulent transactions on their debit card. HDFC Bank customers and non-customers can dial HDFC Phone Banking Toll-free helpline number-1800-425-4332 for BSNL/ MTNL Landline for queries regarding products, debit cards offers or services.
*All HDFC Bank IVR transactions are available 24x7 and customer care agent-assisted services are available between 9.30am to 6.30 pm from Monday to Saturday (agent-assisted is not available on 2nd & 4th Saturdays, all Sundays and Bank Holidays).
HDFC Bank Debit Card Customer Care Number By State
|State||Customer Care Number|
|Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland Tripura, Meghalaya, Manipur||1800 345 3333 (Toll-free from BSNL landlines)|
|Assam||99571 93333 (Toll-free from BSNL landlines)|
|West Bengal, Sikkim||98310 73333|
|Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh||1800 180 4333 (Toll-free from BSNL landlines)|
|Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand||99359 03333|
|Bihar, Jharkhand||1860 266 6161|
|Maharashtra, Goa||98906 03333|
|Andhra Pradesh||99494 93333|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||98936 03333|
|Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry||98936 03333|
|Andaman and Nicobar||98310 73333|
HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number By City
|City||Customer Care Number|
|Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi/NCR, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune||6160 6161|
|Patna||1860 266 6161|
|Lucknow, Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur||1860 266 6161|
HDFC Bank Mail Address
HDFC Bank Customers can send their debit card related queries, feedback or complaints to the addresses listed below:
By Post: Manager, HDFC Bank Cards Division PO Box No. - 8654, Thiruvanmiyur PO, Chennai - 600 041
By Courier: Manager, HDFC Bank Cards Division, No. 8, Lattice Bridge Road, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai - 600 041
HDFC Bank Customer Grievance Redressal Officer
If the Debit Cardholder is not satisfied with the customer care service for addressed issues or complaints, they can reach the grievance redressal officer by 3 ways:
- Email: Visit HDFC grievance redressal page (Click Here) and fill the mandatory details on the contact form and click on submit.
Call: To resolve HDFC credit card complaints/issues customers can reach grievance redressal officers by dialing 044-23625600
*HDFC grievance redressal officers availability timings: Monday to Saturday (9:30 AM - 5:30 PM)
- Mail: HDFC customer can write to the Grievance Redressal Officer, HDFC Bank Cards Division, 8, Lattice Bridge Road, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai-600041.
The grievance redressal from HDFC Bank has a pre-defined policy, as per RBI guidelines. It is open to all customers. However, quick and effective redressal for all HDFC Bank debit card customer complaints can be obtained.
Grievance Redressal Officer will respond to customers within 10 working days. Kindly note one can avail grievance redressal officer's service only when the customer issues are not resolved with the customer care service representative.
For any debit card issues such as rewards redemption, Money back offers, shopping offers, loss/theft, fraudulent transactions etc.., HDFC customer can contact given 24*7 helpdesk numbers to resolve their concerns for secure banking.
General Precautions for Healthy Banking
- Avoid using Debt cards, credit cards and Internet Banking on Public/Shared computers, Mobile devices and public places like Bus stops, Cafés, Libraries.
- Always Log out on Internet Banking portal and use incognito mode on shared devices. Clear history and close the browser when you have finished your online banking Transaction.
- Disable the 'AutoComplete' function within your browser and don't save crucial passwords on online password saving tools.
- Install firewall and anti-virus software to help detect and disable the malicious software. Keep them up to date from new cybercrime threats.
- Change Internet Banking and Debit/Credit card password regularly.
- Always use the strong password with alphanumeric passwords and don't use generic passwords such as DOB, surnames, pet name etc and use different passwords for all accounts.
- Do not share account information and OTP with callers or telemarketers claiming to confirm or verify your account information.
- Always check and ensure SSL certificate for websites before proceeding online payment.
- Never respond to emails that ask personal information and immediately report bank regarding spam emails.