SBI Credit Cards
State Bank of India enables credit card holders to get SBI rewards points when traveling, shopping, dining out, etc. with several merchants. These reward points can be traded for gifts, vouchers, accessories, discounts, goods and services, etc.
SBI Credit Card Reward Points
Most SBI credit cards are part of the shop and smile reward program. A credit card holder can redeem his/her points for vouchers and gifts available for the shop and smile rewards program catalog (online). Additionally, points can also be used to pay off outstanding credit card bills.
Note: This does not apply for example, to SBI advantage card (or Plus), Go Air card, Spicejet card, Railway card and Yatra card.
Customers will earn 2 or 1 reward point/s for every INR 100 spent on purchases. All cardholders will earn 10 reward point for every INR 100 spent on shopping, dining, movies, etc. These reward points are valid for 2 years.
How To Redeem SBI Credit Card Points?
SBI credit card holders can redeem SBI credit card points in three ways. Namely:
- Online – By logging on to your SBI account, you will get a summary of the points you have. These points can be redeemed for products, services or vouchers from the shop and smile rewards program catalog.
- Text – A customer can also text REWARD XXXX to 5676791. The X is the last four numbers of your SBI credit card. Thus, a customer will send this text only from their registered mobile number.
- Call – A customer can also redeem his/her points by calling the SBI Card helpline (390202020). Add your STD code.
- Mail – One can also send a written mail to redeem reward points. Write to PO No. 28, GPO, New Delhi – 110001.
Terms and Conditions
- Only 2000 or multiples of 2000 reward points can be redeemed at a single time.
- A customer will get the redeemable voucher or gift through delivery to their linked address.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 3 months only.
- It takes 10 days to deliver gift vouchers and 15 days to deliver goods or merchandise.
- A customer cannot cancel a request after placing the same.
- SBI charges INR 99 + Tax for redeeming a gift or good.
- Transfer or clubbing reward points are invalid.