Track HDFC credit card status
An applicant can track their HDFC bank credit card application status right as soon as they apply for a credit card. To track a credit card application status, you need your application number and application reference number.
HDFC Credit Card Application Status
To track your credit card application status, follow the following steps:
- Visit the HDFC website. (https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/cc_track)
- Click on products and credit cards.
- You can click on track your credit card application status. The link is under important links.
- Now, you must enter either your Application Reference Number, Application Form Number or Date of birth along with your registered mobile number.
- Once you enter the details correctly, click on the submit button.
- The next page will give you the status of your HDFC credit card.
HDFC Credit Card Status Meaning
- In Process – a credit card application is currently in review and will take a few more days to complete processing. An application will be in process unless dispatched, disproved, on-hold, etc.
- Dispatched – If your credit card application is approved, you will get a text message saying dispatched. You will also receive an airmail number of the package.
- Disproved/rejected – If your credit card application is rejected, you will receive a text message saying disproved or rejected. No reason for rejection will be stated either.
- On-Hold – If you need to send additional information, you will receive a message from stating the same. After you resolve the issue, the application process will resume.
- Records Not Found – There may be an error in the application or misinformation in the bank records. Contact HDFC for more information.
How To Track HDFC Bank Credit Card Application Status
- Online – From HDFCs website in the steps described earlier.
- Call – 18002664332 (Toll-free) and use your ARN or application number. A customer can call 24/7, 365 days a year.
- In-Person – by visiting an HDFC bank branch, you can track your credit card application status. Again, you may need your ARN or application number.