FinTown Rating: 4/ 5
The Induslnd Iconia Credit Card is a credit card that was designed for elite card users with a high joining fee of INR 17,999. With premium membership features like golf privileges, priority pass membership, and 24-hour concierge services, this card was designed keeping in mind the high end customers.
The Induslnd Iconia Credit Card was introduced for customer that wants to lead an iconic lifestyle, full of perks, rewards and privileges. The Iconia card is just 1-tier lower than Induslnd’s Signature Credit Card. These rewards are for high value customers that travel by flight, play golf, need a concierge, require fuel returns, etc. The Induslnd Bank Iconia Credit Card comes in two variants, Visa and Amex.
- 1.5 – 2% savings on all spends
- Joining bonus of choice of MakeMyTrip card with a holiday E-voucher
- Vouchagrams from Satya Paul, Yatra, United Colors of Benetton, Woodland, Hidesign, Aldo, Guess, Armani, etc. or/and even flight tickets from Jet Airways
- A Priority Pass Program for international and domestic travel
- Complimentary golf games and lessons at partner courses in all major cities
- 24-hour concierge service
- Waiver of 1% on fuel surcharge at any petrol bunk across India
- 50-day interest-free period
- Personal air accident insurance of up to INR 25,00,000
- High joining fees of up to INR 17,999
- High APR interest rate at 46%
- No cash back option, only rewards
IndusInd Bank Iconia Credit Card – Requirements:
- Above 21 years in age
IndusInd Iconia Credit Card: Fees & Charges:
- Annual Fee: No annual fee
- Joining Fee: INR 17999
- Annual Percentage Rate (Annual Interest Rate): 46%
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% up to a minimum amount of INR 300
- Overseas Transaction Fee: 3.5%
- Late payment fee: Up to INR 700
- Over Limit Penalty: 2.5% of the overlimit amount
How much money will I get in rewards and cashback?
The Amex credit card gives 1.5 points on weekdays and 2 points on weekends for every INR 100 spent. The Visa credit card gives 0.75 reward points on weekdays and 1 reward point on weekends for every INR 100 spent. This applies to domestic and international spends on both cards.
The Induslnd Bank Iconia card does not have a cash back option. Although, the card does give annual savings/rewards of up to INR 55,586 (estimated).The break-up is as follows:
- Priority pass membership (2) – INR 13,266
- Complimentary golf (once a Quarter) – INR 29,000
- Movie tickets every fortnight – INR 4,800
- Savings on fuel – INR 2,400
- INR 6,000 value of reward points on INR 30,000 spent in a month
Which other cards should you look at?
The joining fee on the Induslnd Bank Iconia Credit Card is among the highest. Other Credit cards in the same range include the IndusInd Signature Credit Card, which has a slightly fewer rewards points returns. The SBI Prime Credit Card charges a lower interest rate as compared to the interest rate charged by Induslnd Bank Iconia Credit Card. The HDFC Diners Premium Credit Card charges an annual fee (INR 2,500) whereas, the Induslnd Bank Iconia Credit Card charges no annual fee.
This is a great credit card for customers who are particularly interested in using the complimentary golf games at prestigious clubs regularly. The complimentary golf club access itself will pay for the joining fee. The IndusInd Bank Iconia Credit card also lets you go for a couple of movies every month. The fuel savings is an added bonus. So even if this card doesn’t give cash back, it has plenty of rewards that can be redeemed at various partners.