If an applicant needs to check their LIC Policy Status, they need to know their LIC policy number. An applicant can find their LIC policy number by name and SMS as is explained in this article. It is essential that every LIC policy holder checks their LIC status from time to time to stay updated about things such as premiums, upcoming payments, etc.
LIC Policy: How To Register New Users?
A new user can find their LIC policy number and status by registering online on the LIC website. This is compulsory for first-time users to access their LIC details online. After registration and mobile/email verification, an individual can log in to their LIC account and view their details whenever they want.
LIC Policy Number By Name And SMS
LIC also allows customers/policy-holders to check their policy number by SMS and phone call. This would be the offline method as opposed to the online method outlined above.
- Users who have not registered on the online portal (LIC website) can check their Policy number and status by name, SMS and call. Registered users can use this facility as well.
- This comes in handy when internet access is limited or unavailable as an individual can stay updated about his/her policies. An individual needs to know their policy number.
- To check the status of your policy, type ‘ASKLIC CODE NAME’ and send the text to 56767877 from a registered phone number.
- Installment Premium – Type ‘ASKLIC PREMIUM’
- Revival Amount – Type ‘ASKLIC REVIVAL’
- Bonus – Type ‘ASKLIC BONUS’
- Loan – Type ‘ASKLIC LOAN’
- Nominations – Type ‘ASKLIC NOM’