ICICI is a major global bank from India. Because the bank is so popular, several people will already have bank accounts with ICICI. If you apply for a personal loan from ICICI, then you must also know how to check your ICICI personal loan status online.
How To Check ICICI Personal Loan Status?
You can track your ICICI personal loan status using your application reference number and other personal details. You can even track your application status without an application number. To check your loan status:
- Log on to the ICICI website. Click on the check loan application status option on the homepage.
- Now, you must enter your loan reference number in your loan application form. Alternatively, if you don’t have your loan reference number, you can use your loan form number to get your loan status. You can key in only one, your loan reference number or your loan form number.
- If you forgot your loan reference number, then you must click on the forgot loan reference number option. The page will then ask you to fill in details relating to name, date of birth, PAN, etc. Then select Personal loan.
- Click on submit for your loan application status.
- You can also call ICICI customer service for the offline route. Call the ICICI bank customer care number in your State.
- The executive will ask you for details of your personal loan and personal identification information.
- If the information is accurate, the executive will give you your loan status.