If you apply for an SBI personal loan, then you must also know how to check your SBI personal loan status online. All you need is your loan application form or loan application reference number for authentication.
Check SBI Personal Loan Application Status Using Application Number
An applicant can check their SBI personal loan status using his/her loan application ID or loan application number. To check your loan status:
- Log on to the SBI website portal. Click on the status of loan application on the SBI bank home page.
- Go to the loan products option and click on the personal loan option.
- Next, you must enter your loan application number or ID along with your date of birth for verification. (Captcha code included)
- Next, click on the submit button to complete the process. You will get your personal loan status on the next page.
Check SBI Personal Loan Status Using Personal Details
An applicant can check their SBI personal loan status using their own personal identification details. To check your loan status:
- You can call SBI customer care. This is the offline method of checking your SBI loan status. You can call 1800112211 (toll-free) for SBI customer care.
- Then, you will be redirected to a bank representative in your State.
- You must furnish details relating to name, parent’s name (father), address, PAN, etc. to the bank representative.
- You will get the status of your personal loan application if all the details checks out.
- If you did not get the information you were looking for, then you can send a text message to escalate an issue. Text UNHAPPY to 8008202020.